Gannibal

I'm watching Gannibal on Japanese Disney+(I kid you not) it's been adapted into a Live action, and boy, it's SOOO good.
Came over wondering how the manga is doing

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Don't bother with this comic. The hero is a colossal retard and the rating of 8.24 it currently has must be a bug in the system.

I believe theres a whole live action movie based on this. Or maybe its a different story, but its about a city cop who gets transferred to the countryside to investigate a missing cops case, only to find the villagers acting weird. (They are cannibals)

Group Leader
I believe theres a whole live action movie based on this. Or maybe its a different story, but its about a city cop who gets transferred to the countryside to investigate a missing cops case, only to find the villagers acting weird. (They are cannibals)
It's a live action TV series with 7 episodes.

Group Leader
I need someone to pick up the rest of this because there's so much more beyond chapter 21
It's already officially translated into English in its entirety so unless you want to pirate it, there is no way you're going to get the rest of the story in English apart from buying the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread