Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Date After School

Dex-chan lover
@entity_101
I was talking about the first season only with the first prince.
We don't know yet if the season two will be adapted so I don't count it in the story.
In this manga, the noevel have a continuation but the manga is complete with only the first volume.

Dex-chan lover
Are he okay in head? how the hell he is prince with dumb brain like that? how the hell he so famous with that look? he just look like some third rate thug...

Dex-chan lover
@lkw
About your theory
The prince have a fiance and his assistant his the brother of the fiance so he don't really welcome this situation.

@Kingdo Oh, I thought you were talking about the novel and not the manga, but depending on how it goes, if it’s successful maybe we will get a full adaptation

Dex-chan lover
When "that" start laughing, I actually have goosebumps
gross, creep, gross, creep, gross, creep, gross, creep
thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading through this novel, It really highlights how much of an actual jerk an ore-sama type love interest are in real life settings compared to where the heroine is an all-loving airhead in shoujo stories.

Don't worry everyone. Riol and Sharina will pull through. The Prince will get a deserving punishment in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I really love their interactions everytime except when the trash appears, he's a little tsun, but for sure cares about her deeply.

Dex-chan lover
Most of ML in shoujo are all like "that", that's why I always cheer for the second lead.

I'm just curious but is there a male equivalent to "be-gone-thot"? Because seriously, someone needs to outright tell that idiot prince to bugger off. -___-;

Users who are viewing this thread