Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Invitation to a Dance Party

gt8

This story feels much like a set up to a villainess otome type isekai before the reboot/reincarnation occurs.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over Riol making her a lil pin corsage thing from the flower they first encountered each other with. My heart.

Dex-chan lover
The corsage he made for her with the flower they met each other with.. My heart

@ohyun
They would just have to hope that people see reason
Ahahahaha..............about that......................
the students are a bunch of blinded sheep all the way 'til the end, no matter what Sharina tries to do. She's literally going up and down the halls sighing over Riol and everyone still assumes she's trying to get the prince

@UnreasonablySaucyConcrete

Hoo boy, there's gonna be a lot more avoiding/bearing with harassment before a good payoff. But mmmmmm, *chef's kiss* that payoff is oh-so-sweet and satisfying. But yeah the difference in social/magic power between our leads and That is pretty constant, unfortunately

@ohyun Oh, it will be. At least, if it follows the LN. The payoff is totally worth it tho, imo. I won't spoil that part, but I will at least say that one of the prince's simps
will be disillusioned about him soon. It's Sharina's best friend, thankfully, so there's a nice little trio of sane people

Ugh the prince is so annoying. But the couple is so cute. I might have to put this on hold till it’s complete. So I don’t have to deal with any stupid scenes or stupid cliffhangers.

Dex-chan lover
@AltarisStar2000 Just close the door and take that sickday. "I went to the door but I suddenly felt weak and had to retire to bed again." and "Oh no, I never saw anything outside the door. I was looking down because I was feeling weak." (Because prince is probably stalking nearby, personally or magically.)

My first thought was also throwing it away, but touching it at all might easily be construed either as accepting the invite or a grievous insult. Perhaps better to just hope some other girl picks it up.

Fed-Kun's army
RIOL, SO SWEET!!!! also sfdkld wait but if he just left it there (or whoever did) she can just ignore it right?? SHE NEVER SAW IT!!! SHE NEVER RECEIVED IT!!! (also um she already has a corsage you jerk??? excuse me??)

thank you for the update!!!

EDIT: NOOO OH MY GOD I THOUGHT THE NOVEL WAS COMPLETED BUT It KEPT GOING AND I PEEKED
THERE'S ANOTHER ARC??? I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE IT?? ANOTHER PRINCE TO GET IN THEIR WAY??? THE QUEEN SUCKS??? GOD

Omg Riol is soo cute 🥰 I gotta keep in in the DL cuz I don’t want the MC to come at me 😹 but the prince is such a tool 🤦🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread