GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 130

Dex-chan lover
The demi-human tribes need to seriously rethink their ways... I understand that there is more to it than just cultural differences, they do have different biology, but even then this doesn't mean they can't learn.

With Pina, they have a chance that may never come again, to rebuild.

It is clear that the greatest reason humans have won the "race war" here, is that as we are a very basic species, we need to be creative with what we do, the "demi"-humans do have more specialized abilities which give them advantages in certain scenarios, but... like I said, humanity won this respective "war".

But all things considered... Pina and her Roses are dealing with things well, for an army that has just been formed with varied species that deal with aggression differently, they aren't being completely cubberstomped.

I don't think Zorzal has the total advantage, but unless some of the JSDF resolve to disobey orders, Pina will need to make her army fall in line quickly, without a massive advantage of advanced weaponry, the army that is better organized will win.

Shame Zoral isn't taking direct command, because if that was the case I know Pina would have the W in the bag, but unfortunately he is smart enough to leave others the strategic command.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am just so done with Zorzal FFS. We've been pulled out with him being a dickass in the background for literal years with the manga, I just want his arc to be closed out (without any offense meant to Pina or the author and mangaka)

Dex-chan lover
Talk about falling for an obvious ruse and then getting enveloped. Well Pina saw it, but the demi-humans gave into their fighting instincts.
Wonder how the next chapter is gonna pan out.

Double-page supporter
I am just so done with Zorzal FFS. We've been pulled out with him being a dickass in the background for literal years with the manga, I just want his arc to be closed out (without any offense meant to Pina or the author and mangaka)
it's not that hard to just snipe him out but I guess the mangaka just wanna keep drag on forever ffs

Dex-chan lover
God damn, can't wait for Zorzal to die in a ditch.
...And it's a shame this manga will never be animated to even reach this point, especially in the world of today when the masses listen to the extremely sensitive ones who posture their personal "moral superiority" and loudly complain online that this series has many themes that offends their post-modern sensibilities... and cue the media amplifying their idioctic takes which people would just clap their flippers together for the likes they'll get and people praising how "virtuous" they are 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
The Empire really is just Rome. Conscripted Roman soldiers were significantly weaker than lifelong Celtic warriors and yet the Romans managed to decimate them.

An army made up of weak individuals working as a unit and following orders will almost always defeat a group of uncoordinated strong individuals

Power Uploader
man, the artist really drawn that bunnies in a good way hahaha. But man I am really getting tired of this. We all know this will have a good ending and lets be honest almus would have some drones or missiles so why not use them...

Users who are viewing this thread