GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
not many artists can top this one for drawing large breasts like they actually have weight and heft. it's a refreshing change from physics defying antigrav tiddy

Dex-chan lover
Drop a Daisy Cutter in some forest to create a new, unexpected retrieval point.

dunno whats going on but theres lots of action 7/10 chapter

Contributor
Who leaked the locations of the rendezvous points? That's some precision ambushing for spots that aren't picked until the start of the mission.

@Kaarme Even if they managed to bring one with them from Earth, it would still take time to prep and scramble a fighter to deploy it. Since the helicopter is already on-route it would be better to find a location they can hold and have the chopper pick them up there.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter ended a little too abruptly, besides that cool action.

Delilah going ram on those guys was really cool if not reckless, and the kobold head's head exploding was so satisfying.

@HuevoPodrido I am no expert, but applying a little logic at least 3 i think. The best way to imagine extractions points is to think about the directions of escape and the local they are escaping from, depending on topography and other things 3 should be the norm.

I think it is not good to have more than 4, this could make things complicated to coordinate and become redundant putting the area in perspective.

lol emroy disagrees with your desision to purge the commander and poped your head

Fed-Kun's army
That rifle shot was overkill. They have to be using special ammo. At least is coherent with the shot on the previous chapter, who blew up half an arm.

@HDMI1 no one leaked those locations and they just employed enough forces to cover most or most reasonable places is the most probable reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo Looking at the Rifle that might have been a Anti-materiel rifle ... which still proves your point since that was complete and utter overkill. Seriously yes they are "armored" but you use those things against "armored vehicles"!

Dex-chan lover
@theShear @Abetillo maybe that rifle is used in preparation to fight the armored troll/a dragon, plus I think the sniper is situated pretty close to the settlement (maybe belom 500 m), thats why its such an overkill shot.

Users who are viewing this thread