Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - Ch. 53 - Qingyun Sect, Here I Come

does the art look a little wonky to anyone else? all the background have crazy blurred lines compared to the characters and it might just be me but her uncle's face is looking like her bf's face

thank you so much for the update. i love the leads so much, especially for the guy wanting to be there to protect her

Thanks for the chapter. Wuxie is going to act all on her lonesome huh? Hopefully she won't need to be rescued too much.

@Cuddlesquid
I noticed a few chapters ago that sometimes the scenery shots look super pixelated. I think maybe the artist only made one drawing for the palace (for example) and are simply zooming in and cropping to get the right shot.

Or it might be the program one of the editors is using.

Fed-Kun's army
her deadpan face that only gets frustrated when her hubby teases her sometimes is just the best thing ever!

I don't understand, male lead said he could destroy the sect anytime she said so, why is she even going there with a scheme, how stupid.

Sighs* I feel kinda sorry for the Emperor, he seems to sincerely love her ): oh well, I really like that she's going there alone (well, not alone because she has shadow and her yandere lotus kid haha), she's so badass and dangerous by itself, she just needs more time to get stronger but I bet she can do it!

Tnksm for another chapter ♡♡♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread