Genjitsu Sekai (Real) Demo Shiawase ni Shite Kudasai ne? - Ch. 1 - A Fated Encounter

Dex-chan lover
I hope she gets the harem ending, but since the premise is how she didn't want to hurt anyone and was afraid to decide it seems unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
almost any VN with a harem route requires maxing everyone's affection before hand with careful planning of who you spend time with and harem routes are an extremely common thing in dating sims so not sure what ones you are playing that you didn't think that was a fairly normal premise for a harem
well yes, it is normal for "harem" game, the problem is this one isn't, the whole problem she has is she doesn't know who to pick for the confession scene as you can only confess to one heroine, her friend even say "the game will be over after the confession's scene"
So as typical of this type of "multi-ending" games, there is no reason to give the players enough time to max everyone, as to give the players reason to replay the whole game for different route, otherwise players can just max everyone out, reload save to just pick the other to complete the set

pvkj9z7.png

Dex-chan lover
Just realized I never commented on this chapter. This premise is so amazing and I love it. I know harem stories are a dime a dozen, but yuri harem stories not so much. Really looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Well, I wasnt expecting them to come to her world. Now the question is, is this going to be a “normal” harem or going poly?👀

Also ofcourse the knight gets summoned infront of a massive fucking bear🤣

Thanks for giving us this interesting Looking series!
I'm guessing your reference to 'normal harem' meant something like the MC usually being indecisive in who to pick from the selection of girls and will potentially be left as 'ambiguous' or 'undecided' at the end of a series, or in a wild twist, they do end up choosing someone at the end and they live 'happily ever after', or something along those lines.

And for this girl who's just discovering she might be 'playing for the same team', I'm honestly eager to see her struggle settling into one choice instead of attempting to have a 'happily ever after' with all of the love interests.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing your reference to 'normal harem' meant something like the MC usually being indecisive in who to pick from the selection of girls and will potentially be left as 'ambiguous' or 'undecided' at the end of a series, or in a wild twist, they do end up choosing someone at the end and they live 'happily ever after', or something along those lines.

And for this girl who's just discovering she might be 'playing for the same team', I'm honestly eager to see her struggle settling into one choice instead of attempting to have a 'happily ever after' with all of the love interests.
Nah, in this case, what I meant with “normal harem” is when the MC gets together with all the girls with them only loving MC and MC loving all of them.

So the question is if the MC will be with all of them while they each only love MC (normal harem) or if its the rare case where they all get together but the girls also like each other and not only the MC (poly)

Dex-chan lover
Nah, in this case, what I meant with “normal harem” is when the MC gets together with all the girls with them only loving MC and MC loving all of them.

So the question is if the MC will be with all of them while they each only love MC (normal harem) or if its the rare case where they all get together but the girls also like each other and not only the MC (poly)
Ahhhh, okay, that makes more sense, gotcha.

Reverse isekai, yuri, harem, precious art, great plot... Did all the yuri goddess above finally listened to our prayers???

The Maid is the best girl, period-

This will be Mahou to yuri 2.0(?

Users who are viewing this thread