Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 57.1 - Fiancee Bridal Course

Dex-chan lover
I swear I’ve seen the “fiancées get the notebook read to them” scene already. Was it in the anime or have I finally gone totally bugfuck?

Dex-chan lover
Geez, maybe this grandma should join the harem too - though I know it's not meant to be.

Dex-chan lover
I've got to be thankful that it's translated even though I already read to LN nr 17, but man it's a standard mess. Putting text in wrong speech bubbles, heh typicall LHtranslations.

I've got to be thankful that it's translated even though I already read to LN nr 17, but man it's a standard mess. Putting text in wrong speech bubbles, heh typicall LHtranslations.
True, the LN near it's end already. The author said in the afterwords of vol 18 that the story will end probably in vol 20. The manga still continue for fans of the series it's pretty good

Contributor
The plot of this manga is becoming more and more like marmalade : the less you have, the more you spread it out.
Yeah, I think that the WN was supposed to end at Souma proposing to Alicia and that’s it, but when you gotta appease the fans you gotta add more

I appreciate when authors go “this is my ending, I’m not going to extend it for a morbillion chapters. You don’t like it? Tough titties”

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I think that the WN was supposed to end at Souma proposing to Alicia and that’s it, but when you gotta appease the fans you gotta add more

I appreciate when authors go “this is my ending, I’m not going to extend it for a morbillion chapters. You don’t like it? Tough titties”
I wish the story had ended sooner. Author created a lot of plot holes and smart-characters-suddenly-lose-IQ shenanigans to try to make the final arc work.
And then, there's the world history lore that's all kinds of cringy nonsense...

Well, the author got their money, so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
I do agree with the complains about the LN going down in quality in later volumes. I have volume 18.....but I just can't get myself to start reading it....

And I see that with lots of LN after a few volumes it goes down in quality REAL fast. Though for example 86 - Eighty-six for me is pretty decent...not great decent. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Juna: Grand Mother, we are curious what's his highness thought about you
Excel: ahmmmm,he said this
"Though, excel is already a legendary grandma, im always seeing her as a legendary MIL* who always preys her neighborhood and take away their first time. She's that ferocious. I wonder if you Excel, want to take advantage of me being sobered in tequila. I always notice when we are other, you are stealing a glance in my Excalibur. Is my sword really that precious to you? You want o steal my first against your granddaughter? You want to position yourself to be able to call you a Duo with Juna as Oyakudon?"

Dex-chan lover
So we’re all under the agreement that spiked the king’s drink to make him give up his secrets, right?

You do know what they call that, right?
She spiked his juice... with tequila... and somehow this made him answer every single question about his personal, romantic feelings honestly, instead of y' know, plain drunk (at best, because seriously, how much "juice" did he even drink!?).

Not that this series hasn't been ret... stupid to the extreme long before this, but we might just be reaching new lows here.

Dex-chan lover
Also, RIP Roroa, even while drunk the guy could not mention a single thing that could be interpreted as romantic attraction.
If the dude still feels like he wronged her personally by killing her father, all political necessity and justification aside, it might be difficult for him to feel attraction to her. However, she can fix all that easily enough by convincing him it's all water under the bridge and she loves him romantically. She now knows he does like and appreciate her, so it shouldn't be that difficult. All that being said, Roroa herself is pretty career oriented, so I'm sure she was genuinely happy to hear those compliments, perhaps far more so than just hearing some romantic platitudes.

Users who are viewing this thread