Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I forget, has the Saint realized it's him yet?

Dex-chan lover
Why are these folks calling the summoned humans heroes? They are heroes for nobody but the human kingdom. They are murderous villains for everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Why are these folks calling the summoned humans heroes? They are heroes for nobody but the human kingdom. They are murderous villains for everyone else.
I guess it's a lost-in-translation issue?

Usually for these summoned person (or just Hero/Demon Lord in general), they use the term Yuusha (勇者). Which is less about heroism and more about their might (literally Brave Person, or the Brave).

When they really mean it, they use the term Eiyuu (英雄), which is closer in meaning to the Western "Hero".

Dex-chan lover
It's seems that chapter 33 is the last one, it got axed.
It has something to do with the authors health I think, there was speculation on twitter an some forums because he has another series about an alchemist that's jus been axed aswell.

His main series is currently getting an anime tho so idk, that one also receives regular updates as opposed to this

Dex-chan lover
The series has not really been all that interesting since the hero bullshit started. Boring caricature villains

Dex-chan lover
It has something to do with the authors health I think, there was speculation on twitter an some forums because he has another series about an alchemist that's jus been axed aswell.

His main series is currently getting an anime tho so idk, that one also receives regular updates as opposed to this
I've seen mangaka's tweet mentioning that 33rd is the last chapter, but was novel axed as well? I don't see any other works from this mangaka, so you must be talking about the author of the novel, right?

Users who are viewing this thread