Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@TrapCard113

Isekai's the wrong place to expect deep characters and proper world-building.
Saihate no Paladin, Slime reincarnation, Sword reincarnation, The Misfortunes Of Local Knight Hans. Actually also "Ride On King", "Handyman Saito in Anotehr World" and "
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu". Oh, and Youjou Senki. Definitely.

Even Re:Monster has decent worldbuilding, And even Overlord had decent moments with characters.

The premise can be used to make good works, and it would be great if people weren't just using it to write trash. This particular manga started out with a promise, but apparently now decided to join the legion of Trasheskais that exist out there.

i checked the webnovel to see what happened to the girl that got isekaied @izayoi98

she left the castle and the city after they tried to kill Mc, but no one hired her so she starts to live in poverty and hunger, but someone rescued her and she lives a normal life reading novels in the library
here's the chapter https://www.miraizin.com/zisaku/genkai27

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear, which one? The one that is being held up by her hair, that is a slave, with her comrades shackled behind her, and a flashback to her people being slaughtered? That girl seems like she's enjoying it to you? With an incredibly pained look on her face?

@Fauchard thanks, good thing to know the author didn't just forget about her
though after reading through a few chapters her skill seems pretty OP even compared to MCs

Fed-Kun's army
@xboxbam

A properly written villain would be most of Boku no Hero Academy villains, Twice was a simple and amazing villain. A properly written villain gets readers confused if they should really hate them.
Villains like these in this manga are just lazy writting. They are evil and that's it, there's no backstory, nothing, they shown as evil then get powerful in another world and get more evil. A simple way to fix it would be show them as normal people and make them more evil while they become more powerful, that would a cheap way to write an antagonist but better than the silly stuff we got.

Whoaaa, wasn't expect that. Nor the beheading of that girl.
95.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I had forgotten this was ecchi and I was surprised to see that ...

Bruh Ik that they are ta antagonists of the story but c'mon I just think that it's stupid whenever I see a "sexual violence" tag it's always stupid shit like this.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread