Genre Tag - "LitRPG"

Contributor
Just read Isekai + Fantasy + Action. :pacman:

PS : adding Reincarantion or Time Travel tag can help.

Dex-chan lover
I guess a world with game-like (or rather, RPG) elements, like leveling, stats, item use/synthesis and stuff like that. Like half of the isekai stuff. I have never seen the genre being referred to using this word before though.
I've seen it used with books, never manga. Though I guess it could make sense since manga is a form of literature....technically?

Fed-Kun's army
When "System" is not in the title, my best way is to search for genre Supernatural.

Power Uploader
You could largely replicate this by searching for Fantasy (or Isekai), plus Video Games, Traditional Games, or Virtual Reality, without adding a new tag. There's been several dozens of threads requesting new tags, some with more justification than this, but the mods have been universally against adding new tags that overlap with existing ones.

+1 Yes we need a tag for that. because Fantasy, Isekai, Video Game, Virtual Reality is not it. Just see Solo Leveling, how would you find it otherwise ? supernatural ? it is way to large :(

To find anything i have to use another site, then come back to mangadex to find if its is here....so i end up using that other website in the end while i prefer reading on mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread