Genshin Impact

Group Leader
The art style and character design is cool if a bit edgy...

But the character introduction and development and start of the story is so very messy.

Group Leader
Hi people. I'm AlloyBron from miHoYo COMIC.
Prologue takes place quite a very long time from Chapter 1.
Treat the Prologue as introducing the world concept where heroes selected by the gods will eventually make it to Celestia and live with the gods.

So yes, if you're puzzled, Vennessa has breathed her last but established a lasting legacy. May her heroic soul watch over her beloved Mondstadt.

Group Leader
@Nekoya-Sensei
@AlloyBron
Yeah, that was a messy upload. I actually reported the manga as soon as it came up because there was no indication Alloy was part of the official team.
Maybe next time get your role before you start uploading 😓

Curious though, why is an official team uploading to mangadex ?

PS: for the record I never read "prologues" (chapter 0s)
Half of them are side stories, or one shot equivalents of the rest of the story, and then the other half do that retarded thing where they say what's going to happen at the end of the manga for some reason.

Group Leader
Apologies. We are from miHoYo COMIC and we own the rights to Genshin.
Crunchyroll does not own any license to publications released by miHoYo COMIC.

Aggregator gang
What a shame, thought it was going to be an adventure story following the adventures of the lass from chapter 0 traveling around meeting new people and exposing corruption and whatnot.

so... uhhhmmm.... Question, will the rest of the chapters gonna be release here in mangadex. cause, I prefer reading manga here instead of other sources (i.e. official website)...
😁

Oof Eng translation were way behind, oh well not gonna complain, I'm not the one who translate it so I'm just gonna wait, tho I'm excited 😤

To those who wants to read this series. You can find the fully translated version on the official website:

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/m/en/manga

@aloysiusks

Users who are viewing this thread