Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 93 - Kouhai-chan, Part 23

Dex-chan lover
I guess that in a world where everybody has massive fucking titties, people won’t get mad when one gets a boyfriend.

Seriously the Tawawaverse seems less toxic than anything here
best timeline, no doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I don't normally find JP humour funny but that twist actually made me laugh

Double-page supporter
yugioh-should.gif

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand that stuff about people simply entering your house without having to use a key or something. What's the point of a door, then?

Dex-chan lover
The cat is living the life.

I am impressed... the people in the Tawawaverse are much more evolved than in our reality.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand that stuff about people simply entering your house without having to use a key or something. What's the point of a door, then?
ask the guy that doesn't know how to close a door to not get found crossdressing (at least the cat looked comfy af), but probably kohai has a key of her own

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if he's jealous of the cat or of the ladies getting the attention of the cat

I guess a bit of both lol
That was the twist. You think he'd be jealous of the cat but he was actually jealous that the women were getting all of his cat's attention.

Dex-chan lover
ask the guy that doesn't know how to close a door to not get found crossdressing (at least the cat looked comfy af), but probably kohai has a key of her own
i dont remember if kouhai have his house key or not...but she do have access for his living room camera ..he personally give it to her

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't really talking about this chapter in particular, or even this manga. It seems to be a common theme in manga in general that people can simply enter your house without a key over there in wagyu nation. It's the weirdest thing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread