Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 95 - Ai-chan, Part 23

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on. This is getting annoying. We want Onisan and J-chan relationship progress already.

Dex-chan lover
I really like when these types of characters are depicted as straight out gay/lesbian. Its very common for authors to just write them as "the female friend that APPRECIATES and CARES too much, but not in THAT WAY" Like, nah, they are in love, but their love could never be fulfilled and that gives them a layer of complexity.

Dex-chan lover
im starting to get confused about who with who, who is that, what their relationship and what they doing

Dex-chan lover
She is going to have a meltdown when she figures out what her cousin is up to lmao
I'm already feeling conflicted about who to root for lol
Man, the day she finds out that Ai-chan already has an affectionate crush on someone, and when she finds out who that person is, will probably be the day that Ai-chan's friend will have a mental breakdown. Especially when we considered her reaction during the test of courage when she overheard Ai-chan talk about Onii-san. And honestly I'll be looking forward to it... whenever it happens.
I really hope that Ai-chan's sister will be there to comfort her

I mean that genuinely, and well... :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Wait, when was it said that Ai's boyfriend is Volley's brother?

Edit: It was in Chapter 31 and he's her uncle.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
for the sake of everyone, someone please make a relationship chart anyone
im getting confused over heree..... :notlikethis:
To make it simple: Every girls (except volleyball girl) have 1 guy as lover/crush.
Some girls may know each other due to work or in the same school

Oh come on. This is getting annoying. We want Onisan and J-chan relationship progress already.
I guess we can safely say at this point it's never gonna happen, maybe in the doujin version if he still wanna makes those, but I doubtful. If you follow the twitter pages even in there is nothing which really touch that part like some in the past.

Any of the progress between AI-chan and Oni-san(which wasn't that much in first place compare to the twitter webpages) are got written out.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, being a girl would stop you 'cause Ai isn't lesbian. Simple enough.

Also, taking advantage of being the same gender as your crush to grope her (in public no less) is pretty questionable imo.
Lesbian being protrayed as huge perverts who can grope people left and right without consequences is pretty much a common trope in Japan media.

Dex-chan lover
I guess we can safely say at this point it's never gonna happen, maybe in the doujin version if he still wanna makes those, but I doubtful. If you follow the twitter pages even in there is nothing which really touch that part like some in the past.

Any of the progress between AI-chan and Oni-san(which wasn't that much in first place compare to the twitter webpages) are got written out.
In the twitter pages Ai-chan and the Onii-san had sex already.

In the twitter pages Ai-chan and the Onii-san had sex already.
It was suggested not explicitely telled, in the doujin there is a reference she done bj to him. All in all Himura done a good job of keeping everything vague for the most part, although I don't know why a student going out with her teacher, having sex and children is fine, but in AI-chan case with a similiar man it's problematic.

But even in the doujin version Himura backed off their relationship as in the isekai chapter it's said as their relationship is considered wrong in real life, while in the twitter pages at some point it was suggested they probalby living together along with many of those where their scenes had pretty erotic vibes. But I guess this ship got torpedoed and sunk...

Users who are viewing this thread