Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 97 - Ai-chan, Part 24

Dex-chan lover
I'll hope train guy will meet someone like kouhai-chan in his work office, but no, he's just lurking on big boob JK with no romance route available for him, poor guy.
Never have I ever related to a fictional character until this statement without context. From now on call me train guy because I want to jump in front of one right now.

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan is weapons-grade.

I know this may be the unpopular opinion but... I prefer that Ai-chan didn't interact much with "onii-san" in this version.

As a borderline doujin story, I didn't care much for what they did... and they did A BUNCH, but this one... she is 16, and this is more of a slice-of-life ecchi story, a GROWN ASS man showing that interest in a 16-year-old... yeah, it takes from me.

Truth be told, I kinda disapprove even of Maegami and Sensei's relationship... yeah, I know I am being an idiot feeling this in this type of story, but what can I do, well anyway, I try to keep most of that to myself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Actually, it's probably because there's actually been barely any interaction between the two as opposed to him being faceless. Unlike the other guys (such as Sensei, Senpai, and Childhood friend), Onii-san only has a few mornings a day in which he gets to interact with Ai-Chan, so unless that changes, like she starts visiting his home after school (I know she did in the non-serialization version, but I'm unsure if that carried over here), or summer vacation begins and Onii-san takes vacation days, this is what we'll get.
she has visited his home and the dude has been to her part time waitress job as well this manga does take place after like 100+ of those drawings the author posts every Monday on their Twitter

Dex-chan lover
she has visited his home and the dude has been to her part time waitress job as well this manga does take place after like 100+ of those drawings the author posts every Monday on their Twitter
I'm well aware of those drawing, however again I'm not sure if they actually carry over to the serialization, as well to what extent. For example, if I remember right in the drawings, the teacher and his wife actually have a baby together, and as far as I know of, that's not the case in the manga (yet). Or how the Teacher's wife in the serialized manga was actually a former senior/senpai to Ai-chan and actually acquainted with her, when in the non-serialized version the two hadn't met until after Ai Chan started visiting Onii-San (who happens to live near the Teacher).

Dex-chan lover
Actually, it's probably because there's actually been barely any interaction between the two as opposed to him being faceless. Unlike the other guys (such as Sensei, Senpai, and Childhood friend), Onii-san only has a few mornings a day in which he gets to interact with Ai-Chan, so unless that changes, like she starts visiting his home after school (I know she did in the non-serialization version, but I'm unsure if that carried over here), or summer vacation begins and Onii-san takes vacation days, this is what we'll get.
Willing to bet cope that this builds up to her finding her way home with the tomboy to rest after festivities and find out her percieved 'rival' was his sister all along; proceed to chapters leading on the tomboy to spend more time with train lad

Dex-chan lover
As the others have stated it's just the author refusing to have the two interact more than just being in the train in the mornings

One of the reasons I liked this couple the most was specifically because of their interactions in the Twitter posts. Author just refusing to do that in the serialized version for whatever reason. Hell volleyball chick didn't get nearly this amount of focus in the Twitter chapters. So it's baffling why she's so important in Ai's chapters. I get she's her best friend but still this ridiculous.
Probably the difference between personal art released on Twitter vs. published art that has more rules/laws to follow, I'd think.

Willing to bet cope that this builds up to her finding her way home with the tomboy to rest after festivities and find out her percieved 'rival' was his sister all along; proceed to chapters leading on the tomboy to spend more time with train lad
Honestly it'd be a great threesome. :>

Dex-chan lover
RIP Train guy
Seriously. When was the last time we even had a chapter with him and Ai together? But I guess this build-up will at least give us a good reveal when they all find out that 'Onii-san' and the lesbian are siblings and that the person Ai-chan likes is the lesbian's brother lol.

Dex-chan lover
Probably the difference between personal art released on Twitter vs. published art that has more rules/laws to follow, I'd think.

Honestly it'd be a great threesome. :>
As they all are rn, it'd be so tone deaf if she went 'fuck off' to her thirsty lesbian friend so she could be sweet to her bro. And for any serious level of drama to develop in this series beyond the maybe 3 or 4 jealousy chapters. Wouldn't be surprised if Ai ended up as the bi harem protag lead but i know that's hard cope.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously. When was the last time we even had a chapter with him and Ai together? But I guess this build-up will at least give us a good reveal when they all find out that 'Onii-san' and the lesbian are siblings and that the person Ai-chan likes is the lesbian's brother lol.
Cousins, not siblings.

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll niggas trippin for getting pissed that Black Company employee-san hasn't showed up in ages, being usurped by his tomboyish cousin, instead of gushing over the ultra rare cuties who have smaller chests than the regulars

Dex-chan lover
pretty much the OG couple is doomed, because author is clearly not gonna use the JK and adult worker for a clear reason, and as a lot of the series is about classmates and other students, they can't be a couple, Maegami worked precisely 'cause sensei accepted her after she graduated and started college.

So until author changes the main focus in school (like kouhai chan) and let Ai graduate, Onii is f*ck and not in the way he wants (or the OG work went)

Dex-chan lover
pretty much the OG couple is doomed, because author is clearly not gonna use the JK and adult worker for a clear reason, and as a lot of the series is about classmates and other students, they can't be a couple, Maegami worked precisely 'cause sensei accepted her after she graduated and started college.

So until author changes the main focus in school (like kouhai chan) and let Ai graduate, Onii is f*ck and not in the way he wants (or the OG work went)
It's important to remember what the "story" is at it's core. It's not a romance story fundamentally, it's a collection of erokawa moments with a bunch of busty girls. The guys are mostly there as cameras, which is why they are pretty much all faceless. Hell, none of the characters even have names, even the girls!

Well, this is annoying. I was happy to see it was an Ai-chan chapter so soon after the lesbian twist of the last one, but here we are again: Volleybu-chan is the focus of her route, again. ...I think the author's trying to tell us something, and if it's true, that's really disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
As the others have stated it's just the author refusing to have the two interact more than just being in the train in the mornings

One of the reasons I liked this couple the most was specifically because of their interactions in the Twitter posts. Author just refusing to do that in the serialized version for whatever reason. Hell volleyball chick didn't get nearly this amount of focus in the Twitter chapters. So it's baffling why she's so important in Ai's chapters. I get she's her best friend but still this ridiculous.
I'm just speculating but it'd be a working adult hooking up with a Jk.
So there's a chance the publisher Nope'd the author on that.

Users who are viewing this thread