Getsuyoubi wa 2-gen kara - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - If You Run, You Can Win

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow
I didn't think it was ever going to get picked up thanks a lot

i remember the first time i read this shit back when I was in elementary school and now I'm in college
i hope i can read ch 3 together with my great-grandson

Double-page supporter
kinda confused with the speech bubble in the last page. who said "is it good here ahh"? looks like the girl said it but the guy has the chopsticks no?

God bless you my dude, oh man, thanks for picking this up, it's too good to be not be translated.

Dex-chan lover
My grandfather once told me a legend of a forgotten manga from the author of "Pseudo Harem"; can't believe I'm lucky enough to witness it's revival in my lifetime. Wish the world would get better soon so my story could pass on to next generations for them to prepare for the release of chapter 3's scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
...What a shitty school that they run out of food for sale in the cafeteria/canteen and don't allow the students to so much as even go out and get something to eat from the convenience store, even so much as to fucking confiscate food from students.

And given from what I've read about Japanese schools, I can see this actually happening. Reminds me of that time I read about the kid of a westerner and Japanese parent being told to dye his hair, which was strictly against school rules, to match the other Japanese students so that no one would be tempted to dye their hair to match his (and some schools actually requiring you to get a doctor's note saying that your hair color is nature) which just strikes me as ultra fucked up.

It all kinda clicked for me when I heard a Japanese ex-pat explain, "For the Japanese, rules are excuses.". Once I heard that, it made a lot more sense. Still fucked up, mind you.

Users who are viewing this thread