Double-page supporter
@Serpente myb i was reading 3 mangas and commented on wrong one pls ignore

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, just say you're having a lesbian date

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Dude, easy, just grapple her with 234 medium which has long range and switches sides, afterwards, continue the combo since it causes a wall bounce and build meter so you can then yuri her with your level 3 until she breaks.

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, you just need to said we are having a lesbian date rather than exposed your match.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She's probably gonna join them, her design is too unique to be a background character.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way out of this but to kill her and hide the body

Most Yuri: Gay things happening
Everyone else: There's no way those two are together

Here: Everyone is speculating that they're together immediately
Them: "No it's not like that I swear, we're just, uh? Totally not playing games haha" 😥

I can already see a crap ton of out of context situations where they're trying to hide their games that get interpreted as them being hella lesbian, and I can't wait. On the bright side, it at least does seem like their relationship might be opening up soon, though it looks like the classic P3 has arrived...

Double-page supporter
God the way they talk about finding a hidden, out of the way place to "do it" feels so sexual.

Also you'd probably get away easier if you just said you were dating.

They are all yuri sympathisers. There's no such thing as a straight girl. Just tell them you are there for sexy times.

0ps

Lol, WTF was Mio expecting to find with dowsing rods? Their mutual love for gaming has blossomed into an excuse for them to hangout/go on dates. They'll eventually go from joysticks and button-mashing to fingering and clit rubbing.

Dex-chan lover
With how metal this manga can be, I wonder if we'll have some ridiculous action scene next chapter.

Also, I love how even the roommate inmediately assumes they were fucking.

Users who are viewing this thread