Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Even If That’s Not the Right Path

Double-page supporter
@omnixd In the future, I will advise people like you to do some research before even trying to say something negative about someone. Accusing artists of copying its peers' works is a serious issue in this line of work. If you pissed off the wrong people, you can get sued for defamation/labeling.

forsenCD PICK A CARD ✨ forsenCD ANY CARD ✨ forsenCD THE 2 OF GIRLFRIENDS? ✨ forsenCD EXCELLENT CHOICE ✨

Dex-chan lover
GApEAcL.gif

This is where I drop my boyfriend and relentlessly bully the girl he's been cheating with. I don't care if they've only known each other for a few minutes. I'm bullying that ***** for taking two glances at my ex. Also I'm gonna passive aggressively bully said ex-boyfriend a bit BUT I'M MOSTLY DIRECTING IT AT THE GIRL CUZ I'M PETTY LIKE THAT.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl if I trained relentlessly to get the perfect figure, spent 8hrs a day cooking to make the perfect meal, and got a part time job to get the perfect ingredients, I’d probably take whatever I could get at that point. Not even because I particularly like the person, but because I wasted so much time trying that I would need to pay off somehow. That said I am a guy and 200% okay with dating 2 women at the same time (unsurprisingly I’m -500% okay with dating 2 men at the same time). So naturally biased. Also for a high school girl that is a LOT of dedication. Does she not realize that most high school romances don’t survive college?

Fed-Kun's army
But...um...why did she ask him if he was him? Did she not know what he looked like? How could she not know what the guy she loved looked like?

Aggregator gang
@Kami_Nana
Yeah at first I thought that was a hint that she would end up saying it was a test to see if he was faithful to her girlfriend, but then I remembered the title

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine your gf bringing another guy and asking you to allow him to be her second bf. That's what we call a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread