Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Aggregator gang
@bastek66: Surprisingly, not really
Latest chapter has him rejecting her because despite her appearance and popularity, he's focused on only keeping the other two happy because he genuinely loves them both. She can't accept someone would dare reject her and is determined to make him fall for her too. Can't really call it a harem if he's turning away girls.

This my speculation, but I believe there will be a total of 5 girlfriends. (Accepted or not).

Why? On the colored illustration of the first chapter. There were 5 different colors.

Red: Saki
Blue: Nagisa
Pink : Mirika

Well the art and the heroine is cute, so love this. I'm quite proud on how simple my lyfe is lol

Double-page supporter
This is one of the funniest manga I have ever read. I laughed at every chapter. Worth a read.

I kinda want to read this, but after reading the description, all I can say is "c'mon dude, are you an idiot?"

@jhart3313 LMFAO SAAAAME BRUH, my reaction was like “tf??? ew” and immediately gave this 1 star like tffff, i’m at lost for words. Who wants to read about a trash mc who couldn’t choose one over the other and decides to go out with them both?? Disgusting. The translators who r translating this r wasting there time. Please find another manga to translate, i cant—🤢🤮

Came here because the cover art looks solid. After reading the desc... omg. My soul just cringe so hard instantly.

@CardiBSlays Oh, you know, the 9, 327 (at time of typing) followers want to read it.

Personally have it on my "Plan to read"

And rating something... anything based entirely on a description and without actually reading a chapter because it goes against what your morals are, is a crappy thing to do imo, but you do you.

EDIT: Started reading it. Whilst they all shout too much for my liking, polygamy is a thing. Personally, I support polygyny but not polyandry (because with the later, regardless of what happens, as long as no one cheats, both the mother and the father of the child are known, whereas with the latter, it can be harder to find out who the father is. And yes, I know you can check DNA etc, that's why I said harder not impossible. In third world countries, it's likely not feasible for them to do DNA tests)

Group Leader
I just find hilarious how everyone is always screaming 🤣 But it's just unfiltered fun 😋

FTU

forsenCD well it's more like polygamy.

I don't mind polygamy in fiction but this one is overly obnoxious, imo.

Take a shot everytime you see "two-time". I don't even think two timing is the correct definition here for what they're doing.

some people commenting here are so pathetic... complaining about a harem manga with that tag, wth did you expect...

I like it for what it is, a quirky love comedy.

@ira_Acedia Uhm, excuse me sis, with your smart-aleck ass. I did not have to read the chapters, bc the point is, he will be dating two girls at the same time. That is CERTAIN to happen in the story bc it’s part of the plot hun. You in favor for polygyny, however I hate it. It means the man/woman is fkin weak and greedy to have both of them. You can read it, it’s up to you. Don’t criticize what i did bc the only reason I didn’t bother reading it is bc it is certain that he will be dating two girls at the same time and idgaf about the reason.🤷🏽‍♀️

@CardiBSlays Not criticising what you have to say, I said "you do you" for a reason, to show that you can do what you want regardless. Also, I'm not female.

And it doesn't mean they're necessarily weak, nor greedy, but I don't intend on having a debate over a comment section.

Besides, your original comment only encourages people to read it. The reason being is that despite the questionable premise, it still has a rating of over 7. As a result, a lot of people would result to the comment section to see whether or not it's worth reading and then they'd see people saying that they rate it low without reading it, so they'll think that the actual rating is at least 8 or higher, making it worth the read.

But yea, you do you.

@ira_Acedia
1st Of all: You legit said what I did was crappy, tf? Short-term memory? Look at your msg again sis.
2nd of all: Idgaf what your gender is.
3rd of all: Omfg and does it look like I gaf about if my msg motivated people to read it or not?🤦🏽‍♀️ I just stated how disgusted I am about this mc and plot.
Last of all: It seems to me that the people who have started reading it were also disgusted by this and rated it less than 8 stars bruh... Anyways, end of discussion, PeriodT. 👌🏽👏🏽

Oh yeah btw, don’t always trust the ratings lol. Lately, trash mangas/manhwas always have great ratings somehow 😅. Especially on sites like this...

Users who are viewing this thread