Goblin Slayer Gaiden 2: Tsubanari no Daikatana (Original Version) - Ch. 2

Group Leader
Hi all readers, I don't know if this is really the end of the chapter. Another release is scheduled for March 14th. So, we would see then if that's another chapter or part 3 of this chapter. Enjoy.

wait is this the party that saved the world? like is that girl the sword saint when she was younger. keen as

Contributor
@STORMM Yes, this is a prequel side-story to the main Goblin Slayer series.

Dex-chan lover
You know there is one thing that bugs me in these girls, it isn't the skirt or the excessive cleavage, what really bugs me in the high heels, i mean in the story of the world there were clothes that were similar to skirt in military equipment and about the cleavage well i am a man sue me for being fine with that if you want, but for what i know about fighting even only walking high heels are more than ridiculous they are plain self-sabotage.

To fight you need a good stance and that starts with the foot and here they use heels big enough that even the tip of their toes almost doesn't touch the ground. Yeah i know it is useless to say all that just wanted to take it out my chest, thanks for your attention if you read all this.

Contributor
Why she keeps opening her eyes so much? Wasn't she blind by this time? Have your ever seen a blind person opening his eyes all the tme in a conversation?

Dex-chan lover
So far seems like this gonna be pretty meh. Was hoping for an already established party to go straight for the demon lord, not some newbies. Hopefully this won't go full Grimgar.

Contributor
@blackhat1993 Really? The few blind people I know don't blink, well all of them are elders so maybe they are used to have their eyes closed.

Dex-chan lover
sword maiden is not 100% blind , the goblins burned her eyes with torch so her vision was reduced only a little . she can still see her way around .

Dex-chan lover
Most forms of blindess retain some blinking reflexes and even if they don't work they still get dry and irritated.

Fed-Kun's army
for how much goblins fuck shit up in the setting they surely are underrated, even pre demon god buffs

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@leaderreborn

But fact is ,they mostly defeat rookie adventurers who aren't really well-known and not really would be missed by many.
Anyone else they defeat (villagers excluded) was simply too careless and it was a matter of time.

Users who are viewing this thread