Goddamn Rimworld.

Been waiting for the forums to get live.

Now, who of ya peeps play Rimworld? Or any other colony management games? Maybe Dwarf Fortress or Prison Architect?

I like those games and shit.

Power Uploader
I tried Dwarf Fortress but I had no idea what to do.
Prison Architect is the shit.

Aggregator gang
Lets see... Rimworld I just started on. I'm sure I'll be making some mods for it eventually but I need to figure out the game better first, and then seeing what mods are already available. I'm open to mod ideas if you have them.

Haven't played Dwarf Fortress in a while. Maybe I should see what's new there.

Towns is dead, but source code released. I have no idea if anyone else has picked it up. You may or may not enjoy it in the current state.

Gnomaria is also dead I think, and someone is remaking it with the original author's blessing. That I'll want to see. You may or may not enjoy it in the current state. This is more directly Dwarf Fortress inspired but if Dwarf Fortress had actual graphics and a not terrible UI. Certainly not as complex as DF but DF has been developed for a long time to get that way.

Banished I believe falls in this category, but I haven't really played it even though I do own it. So I can't say much about it other than you might want to check it out too.

Users who are viewing this thread