Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A you see why in this chapter, you ask him a yes or no question, and he spends an hour thinking about it. Just imagine what it looks like, in real time, when an npc asks a player a question, and they think it's paused while they think about it, or like that Skyrim meme.

He literally used up his time, by rolling the problem over, and over again, in his head, before making his own choice.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 2:
The path in the dungeon splits into 3 ways after entering.
MC: "This is too dangerous. I better return to the village."

Chapter 4:
MC's healing magic is not normal.
Hans - a veteran adventurer - tells the MC that he does not recognize that magic but can already make some guesses about the magic due to that.
So there is potential that this unknown magic can put the MC into a dangerous situation.
For example if some members of any religion recognize that magic as some sort of magic of sacred origins, then intend to abduct the MC or force him to join their cult and in case he refuses them they might plan to kill him so he cannot join other religious factions.
This time MC: "Well, f*ck it! Who cares about such potential threats!"

Yes, absolutely logical that the MC does not try to ask his new party and the merchant to wait for a few minutes. Just a few minutes to get a some hints from Hans about what he meant would be enough to maybe avoid a critical situation in the future. 😒
But nope, he completely neglects that. 😓

Dex-chan lover
Way too much text for a manga that doesn't really do all that much.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh Yeah, it feels like his intellect is rotating faster then professionals doing the hammer throw.

Double-page supporter
Saying "I'm not the main character or its what the main character do" is kinda annoying, since I know that he's the main character. And it's kinda cliché now.

Dex-chan lover
I guess MC needs to figure out a chant for a common heal magic and fake chant when he casts?

Dex-chan lover
@Talh

A few minutes to ask Hans? I think you are overestimating the MC. He had several minutes to tell his "supposed" friends and teammates about the "God's Will" issue that would potentially harm their lives, yet he just abandons them by saying there is no time left to explain. Several minutes is enough for them to change their skills and everything, but he didn't bother to do so. MC is a selfish and retarded dude, so just read this in stride without too much expectations for this guy. He will justify things that are convenient for him.

Fed-Kun's army
@pakyu1199

It'll be bad if he uses that reason in the future and fail to act so I don't like it as well. You from the Phil?

Fed-Kun's army
I guess at this point I'm pretty much satisfied with this manga and don't expect too much anymore. I thought at first it would move a bit quicker, but it's looking like it's going to be a slow burner. Like at the pace it took Rook to decide which of the 3 tunnels to enter in the Beginner Dungeon. 😑

Well, he definitely would be able to instantly come to a decision like his guild members if he let himself be brainwashed.

Users who are viewing this thread