Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 30 - Spam

Dex-chan lover
SPAM SPAM SPAM GLORIOUS SPAM

and now this has gotten me to miss it. i haven't seen spam for months. it's unreal. man just wants spam what's so hard about it come on SPAM GIVE ME SPAAAAAAAM

@hokito wait till you see the indonesian college-grade basic shit: rice, instant noodles, and maybe an egg and/or sweet soy sauce. i shit you not spam and rice is a luxury here, especially in comparison to that.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, I may have to try this combo. Or perhaps Polska kielbasa and rice, since it's already lovely with mashed potatoes.

Fed-Kun's army
@MisterXiado I make the kielbasa with rice with some regularity. It's good stuff. Sometimes I'll make some black beans with it.

Ew, spam. its leftover fat with a tiny bit of meat ground together. with actual sausage this might be good. Ugh, spam. no taste. Its made fun of the world over for how shitty it is.

Spam is pretty good once in a while, although despite it being alright, I don’t share the same sentiments with spam and ketchup ,_,

Being culturally a vegetarian and reading this series, obviously I'm just here for the stupidity so idk if it is funny but the queen eating some random canned meat is downright hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Spam is delicious when either toasted, mixed with eggs, or coated in bread crumbs then paired with a tomato ketchup, sweet juice and good rice!
Y'all spam haters don't know how to cook spam properly if it's bad then!

spam, or any other cured/salted/smoked meat is always breddy gud with rice 😋

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that you know who the Asians/Pacific Islanders are in the comment section.

I don't understand the hate against Spam, I grew up eating it fried with eggs on top of rice, and it's a childhood staple for me.

Edit: Heck, even boiled spam tastes okay. Why the hate man?

Users who are viewing this thread