Gourmet Gaming

Chapter seven really be up in the time or is it just bait since there not even chapter 7 on the website? . . . .

@Tenshi-Seika made me search and well i found it in the chapter little tab that almost no one use when you just go normally but thanks then. And i'm not the only one who didnt find it tho. Its not in the main page and when you click on next chapter it send you to main page so. (that what i had https://imgur.com/a/Uv7eBho ) so yeah weirdly once you click on the chapter seven when you check this chapter tab it show up normally. Tried Ctrl-f5 still doesn't show anywhere else than this little tab and only show "next" when on chapter 6 if you already goes to chapter 7 from there then goes back to chapter 6 so. . . (At least its not intentional clickbait)

Double-page supporter
This manhwa is extremely good and deserves a much higher rating and much more publicity. Also, the description is pretty dang bad

Double-page supporter
This is basicaly copy of LMS. Only difference is that in ĺms MC wants money and here - food.
Expected that he would eat food even while gaining penalties and forgetting all combat but now... somehow he is genius at combat and sometimes eat. Basically any generic MC. Copy of lms. Title is misleading. At least for me.

What's LMS?
And for anyone complaining about the bulimia thing, there are some infos about in in one of the chapter, I forgot which. Around 4-7 maybe?

This made me so hungry 😭😭😭 Seeing the protag be so happy eating is so relatable

Fed-Kun's army
I very much like the idea that a game rewards you for choosing to eat and make food over being a generic warrior or edgy swordsman

Users who are viewing this thread