Grashros

The random "attack" names is actually really throwing me off with all the intense killing going on.

Contributor
@5SHARK I'm not sure whether that's only translator joke or the author joke but all of that attack are skills in Dragon Ball mmm...

I really thought it was a joke scanlation, but it seems legit, thanks guys mmm...~!

VIP
Thanks to no group for scanlating, mangastream was taking too long

What the fuck even is this... please remove the historical tag.

Holy shit this manga became something totally different than from what I expected lmao. I'm enjoying this though because it's whack as fuck

I think the author is just doing whatever since his manga is probably going to get cancel, so he is just throwing anything in the manga to keep it afloat.

This mess HAS to be the editor's fault. I'm still enjoying it but this isn't at all the direction that i imagined.

Dex-chan lover
This just lends more credibility to the theory that this is set not in the past but in a post-apocalyptic future

Dex-chan lover
Well, what did you expect? Although Fujimura Akeji's drawings are amazing, he's famous for f*cked up mangas that makes zero sense. Take a look at kami-sama no Iutoori for example. The first one was good but then the second was a joke.
I know, the author for this one is Kaneshiro Muneyuki, but that doesn't prevent Fujimura meddling in with crazy ideas, unfortunately. And this manga had such a potential, it's really a shame.

loki266
Well, what did you expect? Although Fujimura Akeji's drawings are amazing, he's famous for f*cked up mangas that makes zero sense. Take a look at kami-sama no Iutoori for example. The first one was good but then the second was a joke.
I know, the author for this one is Kaneshiro Muneyuki, but that doesn't prevent Fujimura meddling in with crazy ideas, unfortunately. And this manga had such a potential, it's really a shame.
I completely forgot Fujimura did the art for kami-sama no Iutoori, but its still Kaneshiro that's okaying his art on top of these insane ideas and the editor might not be helping too much either to curve these ideas.

Contributor
I'm more surprised by people not seeing something in this vein coming than I am by the twist itself.

Wow. Hold on. This went so fast. How much time skip was since Aku went berserk?

Users who are viewing this thread