Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 26 - Objective

Dex-chan lover
Even if <Observer of Time> can't let you interact with the frozen world, they'd still be able to read stuff while time is frozen, which seems like a significant part of paperwork.
She should just ignore overtime and go home instead. Should not be her problem if it’s not finished.
True. The adventurers get bonuses on quests they request during the festival, but it's not like they're actually going to start the quests until after the festival is over.

Dex-chan lover
Someone's spreading dangerous rumors that will result in gullible adventurers getting themselves killed!
Alina: I sleep.
If enough adventurers die, it'll result in the demon god regaining enough power to wipe out the country!
Those rumors will also result in more paperwork for Alina!
Alina: REAL SHIT

Supporter
Someone's spreading dangerous rumors that will result in gullible adventurers getting themselves killed!
If enough adventurers die, it'll result in the demon god regaining enough power to wipe out the country!
Those rumors will also result in more paperwork for Alina!
Alina: REAL SHIT
"Using adventurers to revive the Demon God....and purposely give Miss Alina overtime?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's always someone, somewhere trying to revive a demon god. What's new there?

Chugging those energy drinks to stay awake.

"I forgot."
In one ear, out the other.

I think having a date with him would defeat the point of being free for the festival. Though it depends on how much his help will save. If it saves her more than one day, then it's a net win.

Honestly, if the festival is that important to her, she should just go. Her job can wait. It's not like they can replace her anyway.

What's the deal with the costume? It's cute, that's what's it!

She is, as I can relate, a prideful worker who does the job to completion even if everyone else has gone home.
Which means she values her work more than the festival.

Dex-chan lover
Let me get this straight. She had a very limited time, facing literally a mountain of paperwork to do that she has to go overtime, and then decided to waste her time by going for a wild-goose chase to find the person who spread the rumor?

Yes, plot armor, that they will find the culprit for sure. But in reality, finding the source of a rumor is very hard to do especially when it is being done on purpose -- thus the difficulties in tamping down fake news and gossips. In real world, this would have wasted her time so much that she would perhaps triple her mountain of paperwork and ended up missing the festival altogether.

Dex-chan lover
She is, as I can relate, a prideful worker who does the job to completion even if everyone else has gone home.
Being proud of your work is fine, but being a good worker isn't just doing your tasks efficiently and correctly but also knowing how to estimate and manage your work and being able to communicate it to your bosses or peers. If she can't do that, she's bringing it on herself. You're not supposed to finish all the work there is in one day or with one person

Users who are viewing this thread