Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Double-page supporter
Genuinely enlightened idea to be tearing away at Azul's clothes, then repaint them so onlookers just barely realize something is wrong, finishing with it getting washed away by sweat. It's such a creative spin on simply stripping clothes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
colored pages made me think there was gonna be some kinda announcement for the anime....... still cool nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
the more fun the manga is, the more i worry the anime won't be able to live up to is potential, then again we just have Futoku Guild last season.

Dex-chan lover
I really want them together because I find Kiwi kind of off-putting, and because they just suit each other.
Kiwi is an absolute unit and a loyal partner for Utena. YOU are off-putting motherfker :bleh:

Well I preach for Utena Harem route anyway.

Does anyone know where to see '抱かれたい女~JDだけどアラサー女子に買われています~'?Please

Double-page supporter
The method the author used to create “coloured panels” is quite unique and unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
Utena' horny evil genius is outdoing itself once more!
Seems the author is pushing hard for a love triangle between Utena, Kiwi and Sayo. We'll see where it goes, but harem isn't off the table for our dark yuri mistress

Group Leader
This color trick works best digitally, because on paper the colored pages would stand out right away when you touch them

Mennn that coloring part was pretty creative and Sayo is embracing her inner exhibitionist 😂 hahahahah

Double-page supporter
Sayo enjoying losing at video games... It's happened. She's officially become Darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread