Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Gentlemen, prepare your FBI memes!
A look on the authers Twitter shows us we may have a token loli on the way.

@obsidianpassion dude... it's not even 10 chapters in and characters are still getting introduced and fleshed out and yet somehow your already complaining about repetition?? If it moved faster it would just feel rushed and you would be complaining about that wouldn't you...

@Jelly_Storm

Read the chapter raw and the new loli's outfit is 100% safe maid outfit(think Tohru's outfit from Dragon Maid). Her powers are interesting as hell.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Azul is a big mood. And I love the monster designs! Especially the scissors and light bulb from earlier.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno bout you guys. But imma shipping sulfur x leochan and nobody can stop me..... Lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm really liking Sulfur-chan, i agree she's lowkey best girl

Azul sure loves bondage play huh

Aggregator gang
These five girls have a good friendship ^~^ I wish I could play wildly with my friends like this

Wait a minute did anyone catch vantzhan saying it needs their help to 'wake up' venalita?...

Is it normally not a sadistic blackmailing jerk?...

its so weird knowing sulfur is a small girl, her fighting style and personality seem so large

Why are these chracters so badass

can you imagine Baisar in a more serious manga?

Commin at the page, all big grin and covered in blood like "Thank you, may I have another?"

Haha I think this shows how true it is to say that to be a hero, you need to be (a little bit) insane. XD

Users who are viewing this thread