Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
looking back at this chapter i wonder if the stars on Baiser's horn count
If they do, she's about as much of a threat as the Lord woman lol
also on the last pages, just under her right eye, there's already 4 stars, including the one under her left eye peeking out under her hair it would be 5
I hope that this is intentional, would love to see Baiser becomes a monster in the future lol

Dex-chan lover
I love ti when we're not on the good side... Tbh I want more twisted MC like that.

hummmm... depending on how you count, baiser got 13 stars...plus physical change with them (all back teeth looks like canines+hand super skiny ? long nails, giving a claw feeling)
so, if intented, that explain why baiser was presended as the leader of the darkness.
i wonder if baiser can grow more powerfull (more stars) and have some kind of second transformation where she look more like a devil/monster
and what would be the effect on her power when she have more than 6 stars ? transforming people in monster instead of object ?

baiser for the win, all hail the sm empress

Double-page supporter
The more insane Baiser (MC) the more star she have ...
possibly she will become leader of evil side ...

Ok, in light of the new chapter, I came here and counted Baiser's stars, and on page 26, counting the four on her right cheek, the one in her right eye, the one presumably on her horn, and the three on the right side of her hair, that gives 9 stars on just one half of her face. Even just normally, counting her cheeks, eyes, and horns, she has 6 stars, but when messed up like that, she potentially has 18, maybe more.

I really like the fact that she removes her restraints without really realizing it

also a call back to the first chapter that she has the ability to become the leader but she needs to gather strength first

also also damn that girl got some fangs

Group Leader
o2ZzjdK.gif

This shit's lit

Users who are viewing this thread