Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Viva Baiser-sama!

Also great to have another mahou shoujo where environmental damage and battle aftermath is actually a thing, and with a brighter but still sensible way of dealing with it instead of some omnipotent handwave.

Supporter
@tuatara1
Not so. I too am a diagnosed individual who has met their share of hardships, I'm just trying not to be bogged down (with varying degrees of success, mind you). This is just one of the bloody, bloody stupid things that make sense later on in life that comes around after a paradigm shift. Knowledge and information does not have labels of good or bad attached, it is only how they are perceived.
Edit:
I tried sending you a message disclosing about the nature of my diagnoses, but you seemed to have immediately blocked me. I too have many faults, but my knowledge in psychology is from trying to make sense of my own chaotic situation. I have genuinely studied it, so I'd appreciate you not insulting several years of effort. at-ing you while being civil isn't harassment. You insulted me, not the other way around. And of course I'm going to reply if you insult me.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 you, have serious problems if you think that someone who just gave an opinion around your comment is harassing you (btw this is a public commentary section so if you want to evade this things then don't make a comment in the first place)

Also, still no Hotel scene... quite disappointing

Where is the hotel chapter 😡
The plot being back to business with the magical girls is good to see!

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. Azul must've definitely figured something was off, I'm looking forward to where it'll go from here.

Feels like this is ending soon...oh wait we still have the evil mascot ploy arc

Dex-chan lover
as expected of Magia Baiser: the only plan is to do what she pleases and torture them in a good way

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one hoping Azul becomes broken and can only have eyes for Baiser-sama. ?

Also remember, I think she can transform now without her device ? It happened that one time when she got overloaded with... lewd unsafe thoughts.

Power Uploader
@Velsy she had her device, but she transformed without invoking the "Trans-Magia" spell that time.

Users who are viewing this thread