Gyakutaisarete Ita Shouka no Reijou wa Seijo no Chikara wo Te ni Ire, Mujikaku ni Youshanaku Gyakushuu suru - Ch. 4

Supporter
I can't decide what's worse between her truly being the saint and that being the reason.
Oh well if it was the former then even thier god is messed up
Being due to the blood seems like a cop-out, but it would drive her to seek out the real saintess as her perceived power wanes, and may even be proof that the real one survived. On the other hand, having multiple saintesses, or at least candidates, is hardly unseen in this genre. It provides an incentive to properly kill the other girl if it’s found she’s alive. Cecilia Silvie update never.
So I think both methods lead to potentially interesting storytelling.

Dex-chan lover
Being due to the blood seems like a cop-out, but it would drive her to seek out the real saintess as her perceived power wanes, and may even be proof that the real one survived. On the other hand, having multiple saintesses, or at least candidates, is hardly unseen in this genre. It provides an incentive to properly kill the other girl if it’s found she’s alive. Cecilia Silvie update never.
That was random as hell and unrelated but yeah cecilia one been too long since the last update...

Tbh me assuming there's only 1 saintess is cuz most of what I read usually had a single person be the saintess multiple ones were rare. More so in these kinda real/fake stories

Dex-chan lover
That was random as hell and unrelated but yeah cecilia one been too long since the last update...

Tbh me assuming there's only 1 saintess is cuz most of what I read usually had a single person be the saintess multiple ones were rare. More so in these kinda real/fake stories
There is that bookworm isekai where the god sends several saints over, so the chosen many does happen

Dex-chan lover
the God of this world is trolling no way girl who beats her own sister a saintess :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I checked the WN and it is more than just blood. It is lots of blood, very regularly over several years, letting the bloods power seep into her

Users who are viewing this thread