Gyaru Gamer ni Homeraretai - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Both of the girls in this are precious. I feel like if it doesn't have an ambiguous ending my heart is going to be ripped out watching either of them lose, and I hate ambiguous "And they continued to be great friends" type of endings.
That's why I prefer one FMC to love triangles or harems without polygamy. The worst part is that in most stories it's rather obvious who is going to win, so it feels like they're adding extra love interests just to show heartbreak. For example in this one I'm 99% sure Rion's going to win.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I don't know who I want to win. I just want everyone to be happy!
Both of the girls in this are precious. I feel like if it doesn't have an ambiguous ending my heart is going to be ripped out watching either of them lose, and I hate ambiguous "And they continued to be great friends" type of endings.
98c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Alternate ending or riot

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how hard this artstyle would go if it was used in a different genre.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This girl really gonna think this man is dense/stupid cause he's into someone else and not her....

That's not how that works

Users who are viewing this thread