Gyaru to Nekura no Kyuuketsu Kankei - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
So is Iyone a proto vampire now?
Also, I am glad Iyone has met her second mother. Now the mothers need to meet now.
Things are bound to get out of control now. I wonder if Makuru will cancel the contract with Iyone. I get the feeling that we are not getting the whole truth here.
Thank you for the scanlation Hachi7

Dex-chan lover
The mom’s gotta be the one who gave the necklace. I doubt the young princess who gifted a human such an object would let other vampires know, even if they were her own clan.

She’s too detached tho, not even asking the grandma, so her mother could have been the one to reveal such a thing exists and Makuru’s mom recognised it by the looks and effects it has.

Well, the mom will have to accept that her daughter doesn’t want a blood harem since she’s been captured by a wannabe gyaru. Too late. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This series' idea of an underling is so extreme. Like... almost no human would ever agree willingly to be an absolute slave to another in body AND mind for eternity.

Usually these series paint vampires in an acceptable light, but under these conditions, her clan are essentially slavers who pray on mentally weak individuals or those who want to die.

In the real world, we would slaughter them to the last and call it justice. The concept is so out of place here that it keeps distracting my mind from the cuteness and Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
This series' idea of an underling is so extreme. Like... almost no human would ever agree willingly to be an absolute slave to another in body AND mind for eternity.

Usually these series paint vampires in an acceptable light, but under these conditions, her clan are essentially slavers who pray on mentally weak individuals or those who want to die.

In the real world, we would slaughter them to the last and call it justice. The concept is so out of place here that it keeps distracting my mind from the cuteness and Yuri.
Yeah, author went a bit too far in making the vampires unredeemable monsters.

The author seems to want to paint vampire hunters as the antagonists, but the vampires depicted here are only making me think the hunters are in the right in this scenario.

These brainwashing slavers are a menace to mankind.

I have no idea how the author plans to redeem the vampires.

Dex-chan lover
What? Refusing to make onee-san an heir is the mother's problem, why would you have to listen to her and come back? You already want out and don't have anything to do with it. What's wrong with being goofy? You yourself already a weeb. You can always teach her and both of you have an eternity to do so anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Vampire hunter-chan doesn't know that lolibaba vampires are weak to the holy inventory of evil dragons. It is the thirty-fourth guidepoint of the vampire hunter handbook. I hear you can quickly find those items by searching rule 34 bad dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread