Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - The Booty Of The Underground Ruins

Dex-chan lover
You know ....I kinda wish Louise and Eru were an item. They got a lot of chemistry together and they definetly play off each other in the humour department quite well.

Does anyone else share that opinion?

Supporter
@UltimateAdrian20 To me, Louise is by far best girl, with Blonde in second place and Red not even taken into consideration since she has done nothing of interest since I started reading this manga a year ago. So it is a shame that Louise needs to share the MC, but isekai writers love their non-conflicting harems.

Dex-chan lover
As expected of the MC without any personality: He has no interest in looting the dungeon, despite risking his life for it. He should be a great mage himself, so logically he should possess a desire to see if there's anything there that would help his progress. But no, he's a flesh golem with no mind of his own.

@UltimateAdrian20 Nah. Once I wanted the best girl to be with the MC, nothing will change my mind. Not to mention she herself already loves Bell. I hope Eru will find himself a new, not yet introduced girl, as I don't want him to remain a joke character who only watches from the sides the MC's growing harem.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

Frankly, other than diligent practice and experience, there seems to be very little that he can use to improve his magic. Equipment could be useful, and they're guaranteed a hefty reward for that investigation, but he has no idea how much, so he might as well not think of it right now. And they're already wearing top of the line equipment, so not much improvement is likely. And they haven't found anything that would imply that Iscrubak would have kept equipment that any of them used, seeing as he had that golem army, he wouldn't have the necessity to keep equipment for humans, and the golem equipment is massproduced, so it's likely nowhere near their own equipment quality.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini That's a whole lot of assumptions in your post, bro. That dungeon and its long gone master are from the legendary era. That place is full of lost magic technology. They said even in their own days stuff is still based on the designs from that ancient period. For a mage knowledge itself is power. There's no way he wouldn't benefit from it, unless he dreams of being an ignoramus only fooling around with girls. There should also be tools and devices there he couldn't even imagine.

Sure he will get a reward, but he's already a millionaire, so he should be seeking something else than money.

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234 Good for him.

@Kaarme I don't know what his rewards for this investigation job but this dungeon was definitely way more dangerous than they initially thought so his party should be entitled to get some of all the treasure they find. This all fall back to what was the term for his reward though so he can't exactly claim all the things he found. They should already have signed a term of how much percentage of the treasure they found would be theirs after they done exploring the dungeon like any other investigation/exploring quest.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the idea of them reporting to the kindom, without knowing what was beeing protected in there.Imagim they get thier hands on some dangerus/forbiden knowlege

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu Yeah, but there's no need for a powerful mage to be lawful good. After risking his life for it, he should be the first one to check all the stuff there and pick the ones from the pile that he desires the most. Who's going to know about it anyway? It'd be weird if someone else decides afterwards what he should get from there.

@0neDragon That's a difficult question. If it advances the civilization, it's not necessarily a bad thing. It also depends on how much he trusts the country. Byt the looks of it, quite a lot, since he decided to serve it.

>look at all this greedy sod
I guess most people wouldnt have a problem with a politician/billionaire found and farming a gold mine or oil sources in your country and uses the fortune they get for themselves.
Its all fair trade after all👺.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, they had some guts sleeping huddled together like that. After many long days of excessive activities fighting golems in the dungeon, then defending against very hot dragon golem breath for more than half a day, without chance to wash the sweat and grime off their bodies, it must have smelled terrible in that bedroom.

the real treasure would be using that area they found as their permanent base, a place to come back to and safely plan their future adventures elsewhere, especially if they could use teleportation magic to get back from wherever they are in the world

Users who are viewing this thread