Hagukumi Ai wa Maiban Komame ni ~Toshishita Kareshi no Totsu Seichou Kiroku~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

He knows that there was suppose to be blook on sheets.

Also damn... our girl is not that innocent, I like it.

Fed-Kun's army
Need time for what? You guys were both virgins, be happy and keep between the sheets.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't have to bleed regardless of his size. It just might mean she was well "prepared" and not tense.

Dex-chan lover
it's wholesome but......

that's quite a weird scenario to start creating drama for lol

I don’t get what the big deal is? Yes its important to convey your history to your partner for safety's sake, but whats he getting butthurt over? She was a virgin, big whoop. It probably worked out better for him cause he's so concerned about his dick size so now he knows she won’t compare him to anyone else

True story time: I lost my virginity to a girl who I *thought* (because she had told me) wasn't a virgin. Apparently there was blood on the sheets but I was too psyched/young/immature/inexperienced to really take in my surroundings (also my dad called and I had to frantically climb out her window and run two miles to where my dad originally dropped me off because he showed up early to pick me up and was wondering where the fuck I was). She told me she lied about not being a virgin because she thought I wouldn't want to sleep with her if I had known otherwise? IDK - young, dumb, and full of cum as the maxim goes.

Users who are viewing this thread