Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Pretty Gravure Girl

Fed-Kun's army
classic example of naivety, to protect friend, let herself to be "used"

Dex-chan lover
So, they want to tell us that Misora ​​is actually a latent masochist who loves public humiliation? Well, that explains a lot, including her relationship with Akira or the absurd naivety in general, but I wonder if this is some kind of hint at the negative development of her personality in the future? Thanks for the chapter!

@CronosusCZ Believe me, man, compared to future chapters, that still sounds like a damn reasonable argument.

Dex-chan lover
Also, I forgot to remind. If someone did not notice, then judging by the appearance and author's reminder in the afterword, this girl and her assistant was the cameo of the main characters from his Scape-God https://mangadex.org/title/27761/scape-god. This manga is so weird that it was not long and you can already find it fully translated here. And yes, of course it is yuri.

Dex-chan lover
I like how literally every ultra-pervert in this manga's universe is friends with Sarah.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Misora.. oh well, It happens when you have a perv director.
I hope to see more of Akira!

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Misora be nipless in the first pages lol

I think “dead lay” is more common but I prefer your use of “starfish”.

Thanks for this - it was an amazing chapter. My ranking would put it in second, after one of the yuri chapters (darn, I’ll have to go back and find which one).

Dex-chan lover
That was quite the chapter and thanks for the work as always

Users who are viewing this thread