Haitatsusaki no Onee-san ga Kowa Sugiru - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
You know the girl has crippling anxiety > she asks you to help her > she stops talking to you and looks uncomfortable > she must hate me lets cut all interactions to a minimum.

Wait, what? Is this a thing? Would someone IRL actually be this fucking stupid and dense? Also, stop being scared, you know how she actually is, you wimpy sad sack.

Dex-chan lover
Frustrated with the wheel-spinning in this chapter, and it's quite stale. Hopefully there will be actual, irreversible progress in the next. :pout:

Contributor
Is the guy bipolar or something? For the entire duration of the manga, he keeps switching between "she's scary, she's gonna kill me" and "she's pitiful, I must protect her". It gets tiring to read when the progress gets reset pretty much every chapter
Duality of man

In the same genre, Komi can't communicate is more satisfying. That story will lose its mojo pretty fast if the dude doesn't understand what's really going on with her. You helped her socialize a few chapters ago, but then you get back into the "scary woman hates my guts" mode. It's like a loop.
The publication rate doesn't help too, it gives you the impression that no progress has been made...
Cute premise, but the pace isn't really suited for a monthly release. Binge readers might have a better enjoyment out of it.
:(

I won't mind seeing this manga with 300 chapters as long as they're cute and lovey dovey.

Users who are viewing this thread