Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Raise Your Hand

I sometimes don’t understand how people see this as NTR. If the people reading this chapter really read it from the beginning, it’s implied that she likes him, at most the author is just playing into the NTR skit and nothing more, like she literally rubbed her ass at the guy’s crotch.

Dex-chan lover
You can tell who are the speedreaders in the comment section. lmao

@MaXS_0N
She rubs her ass against his crotch while telling him how much she wants to switch closet and get sexually blackmailed by fancy guy.

It is obvious NTR..

@Myorn like i said, she is only playing into it. The new guy will either be a character that brings conflict to the plot or likely just a character who will be gone by the time the school festival ends.

I never realized it till just now but Takamine gives me strange Senjougahara vibes. Probably just me tho.

Contributor
DATASS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane given how ludicrously powerful her time resets are, adding such back draw would end up padding the manga with Takamine each time just running to nearest closed space to the shock of the witnesses, and then reset timelines as usual. Which means that it's be total waste of pages.

People already forgot how her power works. It's only been 22 chapters since they were told.

Regarding the panties, isn’t Cinderella his un-related sister? Oh wait, wrong manga.

I agree that it’s pointless to dwell much on the details in this manga — unless you want to do it for kicks. Logically, the Rule of Mediocrity would say that the she’s not unique, even if unusual. So you would expect other crazy brilliant high schoolers exist and others with special magic ability. Keep following that logic and the plot gets too complicated, turning this into a different kind of story. Those exist in spades.

Fed-Kun's army
There's something i didnt get, so she is gonna play as the lead actress, or someone else got the feminine role?

Dex-chan lover
@kuji-manga had the exact same thought. dollar store senjougahara. still gonna keep reading for that wagon she draggin😏

I don't know what everyone is worried about? if this guy does like her and does kiss her she'll just reset and make sure the kiss never happens. She has made it abundantly clear who she likes and we're stuck with an mc that cannot see that. On a different note, since things have been quite stale I think the author is going to make it so that this guy is aware of the time resets.

Dex-chan lover
how do you not get a boner in that situation

bruh, thats what im saying.

also dis man to dense bruh, i just fucking can't.
this man better realize it quick cuz at this point it just sad.

Users who are viewing this thread