Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1331 - Towards the Uninhabited Wilderness

this shit is too funny

Side note, it's rare for takamura's family to get involved, last time being the match against Hawk, which was pivotal in his career. Is it actually possible George is planning for Takamura to actually lose this one? Is this the one that motivates Ippo to start boxing again?

Isn't Tomiko Aoki's girlfriend? Does Takamura have one with the same name we never met?

@lomez yep, Tomiko is Aoki's girlfriend, it was probably meant to be Tomoko, the doctor lady who was a judo champion

I hope Takamura doesn't lose, but maybe something will happen that means he can't box again.

Am i did only one who thinks that takamura ia going to win without a problem. Because it feels like this going to be takamuras hardest opponent, but instead of getting that we get the opposite. Which is takamura winning easily.

Dex-chan lover
It's like the author knows as well that Takamura's fights are better than Ippo's 😅

It has been hilarious to me to see how George Morikawa has to resort to this whole luck shtick to force Takamura into the underdog position when he clearly doesn't deserve to be in it "oooh my superhuman invincible character could actually lose this time, look how unlucky he is, and look how lucky this american he's fighting against is, maybe he'll lose this time guys :O, please get excited!".
Hey Morikawa, in the over two decades you've been making this manga you have never portrayed Takamura losing a single official match, the man has been raking belts left and right while moving through weight classes, quit trying to get people hyped on the prospect of him possibly losing, ever since the Hawk fight (or arguably the Eagly fight) the attractive has only been how Takamura will demolish his next victim. Ironicaly these luck shenanigans he has been pulling are so menial that they only have me more convinced he is gonna win again this time, there's no way he'll lose in a match whose prelude has only been the gym members clowning around with luck and shit.

This is clearly setting him up to lose, so many flags being raised before this fight...

Users who are viewing this thread