Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 9 Ch. 79 - My First Shelter From the Rain

Supporter
Can this guy please get over his obsession with losing his virginity?
I think we've seen enough to indicate that Yame isn't gonna be leaving him anytime soon, so they'll get there in due time. On the other hand, if he keeps up this attitude, she is gonna leave him

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he’s gonna unconsciously pull an “ikki cabin scene” on us. Pretty sure he hasn’t even met her parent yet despite her meeting his mom, so ya know.. he might stop himself at the most crucial moment to say it

OR

He chickens because HE’S not mentally prepared and doesn’t wanna screw up. Plus they’re both gonna get a nasty cold

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

9651e121dac222fdac699ca6d962b84f288c75e6ec120f4a06e3c04f139ee8ec.jpg

Double-page supporter
Anyone actually expecting anything to happen has far too much hope.

Aggregator gang
Lol, typical guy - she just wants to warm him up, he interprets that as her trying to bang him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going in next chapter with no expectations, but goddamnit, we just did this exact same thing exactly 30 chapters ago with the ending of the onsen arc. It'd be nice if like Ranko stopped anybody from going out and looking for them just because she sensed that Yame would do something like this.

Aggregator gang
@BZo1480 - But Ranko would like Yame for herself, so if she does sense that something's going one, she'll definitely try to put a stop to it.

Dex-chan lover
i read the raws and damn was it s p i c y
But as y’all guessed
they don’t do it, she’s SO ready to breed fellas, like damnnnnn. Lots of naked cuddling and neck biting but I honestly don’t know why MC didn’t get into it. Oh well

Dex-chan lover
Bruh the japanese cold is so strong you can catch it by going outside for a minute

Dex-chan lover
Mc has been so cockblocked that he developed a sixth sense.

Dex-chan lover
I SWEAR TO GOD IF THERES EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF COCKBLOCKAGE, I AM GOING TO THROW HANDS WITH THE AUTHOR
Spoiler alert: There will be a lot of cockblockage.
Also, it is actually impossible to catch a cold a minute after you're exposed to cold weather, being cold and wet makes your immune system less effective, but it still takes several days for the cold virus to incubate.

Users who are viewing this thread