Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 63.1 - Touka and Kaho

People acting like this manga has become more depraved, but its never been wholesome. Remember the main heroine was almost “wrapped” selling her panties and the MC already slept with his teacher.

Buckle up guys.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something? Didn't the sister leave the house disguised as the FMC? Was that never addressed?

Dex-chan lover
That's It : Bleach

proxy-image

Dex-chan lover
Yikes, those pathetic losers happy to simp for Touka to her face while at the same time sexually harassing her need to have their faces kicked in prison. Yunno what, in any other mainstream mangas, the airhead is a funny trope but I can appreciate the realistic and gross take here. Touka, a beautiful young woman, was shown to be so clueless that she got lost in her own city, without any money.

Nothing cute and funny about it, this is terrifying when there's far too many men seeing women as prey and always in the lookout for vulnerable ones. Not sure what's her deal, if she's autistic, indeed stupid, or if she has a completely warped assessment of people because whatever happened in her family (controlling father so never had much opportunity to make choices for themselves, so all they got were a few burst of unhealthy expression?), but yes, unfortunately, we're still far from living anywhere women can afford to let their guard down.

Frankly, her sister Kaho is not much better in some aspects, but she's been lucky to have found someone she can trust in Shirasawa, while she also affirmed herself. So instead of scheming to undermine that, her sister ought to be inspired by it or benefit from their company and advice too because she seriously needs it.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was treading on thin ice since chapter 1, but I think the author/editor simply lost their way with the outlandish/taboo stuff. First it was sensei's sexual assault now this. I'm still giving them a little more time to cook, but I'm losing faith they will ever tastefully solve any of these threads they are pulling all around.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was rapid change of moods...

It's waaaaay over the top with these creeps to be treated seriously and I have a sneaking suspicion that the sister know wtf is going on and she is doing it for either benefits or for a kink.

Eitherway I REALLY dislike this shift, it does not suit this manga

Well that was rapid change of moods...

It's waaaaay over the top with these creeps to be treated seriously and I have a sneaking suspicion that the sister know wtf is going on and she is doing it for either benefits or for a kink.

Eitherway I REALLY dislike this shift, it does not suit this manga
The same manga that had Kaho selling her panties to a random man on the street who accosted her in chapter 8 and who was very close to forcibly touching her vagina in chapter 9? Do you even know what type of manga you're reading?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf did I just read ??? The manga really took a weird turn since that onsen trip :|

Dex-chan lover
Plot of this manga becoming more and more disgusting with every chapter. What the actual F going on in author's head? Gonna see were this going, but more i read - more i wanna drop it. This supposed to be about two perverts, i was expecting some Nana to Kaoru kind of stuff, not some "teacher raping/ugly bastards masturbation/abusive sister" kind of shit. It's like all bad tropes you could imagine is putting in here "just because".
Agree was coming here thinking it was more Nana to Kaoru type. Two perverts finding themselves and their kinks. Now it's going off the rails. To little of MC/FMC working on their private project.

I wouldn't doubt it if she got raped, She's smart with her sister. But stupid with these man haha I’ll wait for what will happen to her.

Dex-chan lover
The same manga that had Kaho selling her panties to a random man on the street who accosted her in chapter 8 and who was very close to forcibly touching her vagina in chapter 9? Do you even know what type of manga you're reading?
People in the comments acting like the author hasn't been doing borderline stuff the entire time is hilarious.

There are different kinds of "borderline stuff". In chapters 8-10, Honju voluntarily enters risky situations. She makes her own choices, and while things do get dicey, she's almost always in control, and she ultimately escapes the guy who tries to molest and bully her. Above all else, she wins in the end.

This chapter is totally different. It focuses on disgusting creeps doing sick shit to her that she's not even aware of. She's used as a cum target, publicly shamed and degraded online, and mocked by those who took advantage of her. She loses. The rapist creeps win. If you can't see the difference, I pity you.

There are different kinds of "borderline stuff". In chapters 8-10, Honju voluntarily enters risky situations. She makes her own choices, and while things do get dicey, she's almost always in control, and she ultimately escapes the guy who tries to molest and bully her. Above all else, she wins in the end.

This chapter is totally different. It focuses on disgusting creeps doing sick shit to her that she's not even aware of. She's used as a cum target, publicly shamed and degraded online, and mocked by those who took advantage of her. She loses. The rapist creeps win. If you can't see the difference, I pity you.
You're a prude who is reading your first ecchi manga. If this kind of light hearted bait by the author gets you upset, drop the manga. Or not, I don't care. I personally can't wait to see what the author has in store for the heroines.

Double-page supporter

I'm not excusing what they did to her, but the guy in chapter 8 probably wanted to do something similar to Kaho, and the author has been crossing into hentai tropes the entire time. People acting like this manga was all sunshine and rainbows wholesome sexy love the whole time are the ones who are blind. If it was actually the way they act like it was, it probably wouldn't have been as interesting, to be quite honest.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, ain't no way she isn't doing this shit on purpose.

She didn't notice cum on her legs? She just naps defenceless like that?

Nah bruh, that's her kink.

These comments are always hilarious, reading way too much into shit as if they can read the author's mind or something.

Dex-chan lover
Came back through here to catch back up. Jesus Goddamn Christ did I forget how this chapter made my skin crawl :worry::fml:

Users who are viewing this thread