Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 63.2 - Mysterious Sisters

Dex-chan lover
Let's see what Touka has to say because if it's really like Kaho said, Touka's motivation is absolutely ridiculous. Also, it seems that Touka's plan was to disguise herself as Kaho and seduce Shirasawa. It's less bad than I thought, but still... Author. Please. Don't.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I facepalmed myself after hearing that story because Jesus that isn't enough to make Kaho's life miserable. For some reason I thought Shirakawa would notice that the girl isn't Kaho because her bust size is smaller than normal (if I recall correctly) or maybe I'm just a degenerate to have that line of thinking. Also Raimi is a good dog. Thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
letdance.png

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the hatred. But yea I get it. I hate her too, and seeing as the other girl literally rapes the MC and loses her popularity, the author really can't pull a harem story without shoehorning another random fmc 63 chapters in. And thus we are left with "Redeeming the bitch sister" as the only alternative.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said on last post bitch has zero chance of a redeemable story... So far we're still 0 out of 100 lol. Tf she gonna do now freak out cause he is prepping stuff for next ero stuff smh... (Remi bite her fucking ass KEKW)

Dex-chan lover
Another shitty route? What now - seducing pretending she is her sister? Blackmailing him? What a clown fiesta next?
I think i'll give it 1 or 2 chapters and if this gonna go the way i predicted - gonna drop this trash

Double-page supporter
Another shitty route? What now - seducing pretending she is her sister? Blackmailing him? What a clown fiesta next?
I think i'll give it 1 or 2 chapters and if this gonna go the way i predicted - gonna drop this trash
why she need to blackmail him? she masturbate and imagine mc face didnt you remember ?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah there has to be more to that story. Because running away to grandma would've ended in failure anyway since Grandma would've just called their parents to let them know that they were with her. As such, there's no way a sane person (and yeah, I know the sister isn't sane) would consider "giving up" the doomed runaway a betrayal, especially to the point where they hold onto that as a grudge to make their own sister's life as miserable as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't be surprised if not running away from home with her constitutes as betrayal.

Anyways go Raimi, bite her ass.

Thanks for the translation. Looks like it's going to be the sister's turn the next few chapters. I like it! But please don't let Touka sleep with Shirasawa before Kaho does.

Users who are viewing this thread