Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Please Teacher

Dex-chan lover
CHvU5KU.png

Dex-chan lover
So is the doujin canon then
the doujin is literally called "if"
not to mention that the teach cut her hair in the real timeline while she didn't in the doujin.

anyway, i'm glad that the author is making something like a harem of sorts and the teacher is not off the table yet. maybe even the sister joins in at some point if she's shlicking to shirasawa lol

Dex-chan lover
As always, this series' art is so good
What the heck is Honjou's sister fantasising about? Wonder how her mother would react to that

Dex-chan lover
As always, this series' art is so good
What the heck is Honjou's sister fantasising about? Wonder how her mother would react to that
Eh, was that her sister? I thought it was her, well whichever's good, both are closet pervert it seems I wonder who they resembles with lmao

Dex-chan lover
the doujin is literally called "if"
not to mention that the teach cut her hair in the real timeline while she didn't in the doujin.

anyway, i'm glad that the author is making something like a harem of sorts and the teacher is not off the table yet. maybe even the sister joins in at some point if she's shlicking to shirasawa lol

Did not realize the "not" didn't get included in my comment. And I almost forgot to put not here as well

Dex-chan lover
if any translator is reading this:
i know i'm being nitpicky, but they've got 600k in circulation instead of 60k. means 10k.

Users who are viewing this thread