Hanabi wa Samenai Yume wo miru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Dream 1

Dex-chan lover
Reverse isekai villainess? That's cool.

Well, Olivia has the regular villainess backstory. Girl who gets ousted as the fiancé because of troubles beyond her control. But now she's Hanabi, a regular girl who's being bullied. But I really like the contrast between her past life and her current one. She doesn't need Oshino to help her like Luke. She can stand up on her own.

Hanabi must have felt so powerless at school. I feel really sorry for her. Hopefully, Olivia will be able to help her return, somehow.

Dex-chan lover
As many said, reverse isekai? And she's not OP? Count me in!

Dex-chan lover
I'm on the fence here, I predicted when she said "She'd never be beholden to luke-sama" that ofcourse there would be a luke-sama in our world. Also why would she reincarnate into a dead body? It comes off a bit convoluted in that regard. Overall though I'll give it a few chapters to see how it plays out. At least the FMC is giving the students whatfor.

Dex-chan lover
Also why would she reincarnate into a dead body?
Actually, multiple stories have had a MC given the body of someone who had died, with the body not undead. Also, multiple stories have had a MC given a body but hoping to restore its possession to the original psyche. The latter stories are more humane in that aspect.

We might imagine a fantastic theory in which some events (such as drug-taking) cause a psyche to vacate a body, whereupon it becomes vegetative or persistently comatose unless a new psyche possesses the body.

Having the suicide's last testament hidden or erased is thoughtlessly very cruel if she's not going to be revived, but thoughtlessness characterizes a lot of popular fiction.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the original inhabitant of that body has reincarnated in the villianess' original world, in other words they switched places.

Dex-chan lover
Reverse Isekaii!! But judge from this first chapter it's likely just became typical shoujo manga. Hope it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread