Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 22 - Inomura Momo

Hi3

Aggregator gang
I was going to press the comments section button after reading the chapter, but stopped and thought "How many people are going to be mad at this?"

Turns out the answer was: Yes

Dex-chan lover
Oh yay, an annoying pushy molester character that's obviously gonna derail the plot for a few chps, that's just what everyone wanted.

Fed-Kun's army
wow she sped run to become my least favorite in 18 pages and she is not even in 8 of them

Dang! This chapter made me want to drop the whole manga for some reason.

gasp A pointless character solely created to drag the story. What an absolute surprise. 😑

Fed-Kun's army
Yes cuz this is totally what we need rn. Some annoying character that doesn't listen to others and pushes boundaries. sigh

Oh ye and Idol >>>>>>>> Gyaru

Oh come on, not again! This story went from original to the worst harem cliché possible in one chapter. How can an author f*ck his manga up so fast. smh

Aggregator gang
Why do we have to deal with psycho Mc sexual assault over here. We could of had 40 chapters of Ranko being adorable and now we have to deal with this lame fucking trust plot. Times like these I wish this manga went more in the direction of character development than plot. We still haven't even been convinced the MC is enough of a person to deserve either girl. Why not build him up as a dependable or caring guy.

Gyaru >>>>>>>>>>> Idol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> psycho

Users who are viewing this thread