Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Just confess you're a girl already ffs. If I have to read another thought bubble that says "but I'm a girl!" I'm gonna tear my hair out.

Calling it now. This manga is gonna be 20 chapters of this nonsense, then 1 chapter where it's finally revealed and the girlfriend is hurt because she was lied to for so long, and 1 chapter where they makeup because she loved kanda regardless of gender uwu, then fin.

Dex-chan lover
if this manga is gonna go for long, i want it to be as realistic as it can. When the girl found out that her "boyfriend" is a girl, she should be feeling so betrayed and disgusted, and there should be a bad ending where everyone suicides.

Dex-chan lover
idk why everyone wants her to find out she's a girl so dam fast like they want the series to end in 1 chapter holy moly

also why do i feel like the gf isnt rich and her family is like a farm family lol

Double-page supporter
I fail to see why people want the misunderstanding cleared up so quickly as well, it is the only thing that makes this any different from every other fluffy romance.

Though it is rather stupid that in the 2nd chapter she said it would be fine is she was really a girl, it gives her zero reason to keep up this charade, that part should have just never happened.

Fed-Kun's army
i think it's way funnier to see how long this can go and how many variations of this joke the author can think of before they give up and throw us the reveal.

either that, or give me a way wilder ride than i expect.

Contributor
It's literally only chapter 4, a little early to complain about the misunderstanding being unresolved yet, don't you think?

Supporter
Oof, didn't even realize. No boobs at all

a3Kjrp8_700b.jpg

@Revvex I scrolled down saw your comment (JUST THE COMMENT) then went to make a Hori-san joke but scrolled down again to get name... Then saw the image post...

Users who are viewing this thread