Happiness

Double-page supporter
that cover makes it look like she has a massive pointy chin

Aggregator gang
I read this somewhere else, its actually almost over, and i have to say, its pure gold

Just finished this. I can say it was a one hell of a ride. It's a 9/10 for me, I could've given 10 if I did not feel like it was rushed on the ending part. But I guess with the cliche plot and limited characters they could not add any more to the story. I guess?

EDIT: And with that Van Gogh style starry night sky feels like you're trippin'. No wonder the Guru guy was obsessed of being a vampire, unli trippin' b*tches.

Dex-chan lover
The ending made me feel depressed but then again everything by Oshimi-sensei is like this. Still would rate it 8.5/10.

Oh and f MS.

Good read, ending feels just right, can't say it about the beginning though (not the manga's, the story's beginning).

Group Leader
Description:
Persian/Farsi:
ماکوتو چیزی را در تاریکی روی پشت بام خانه‌ای دید. دختری زیبا روی به سمتش هجوم برد و نیشش را در گلویش فرو کرد و خونش را نوشید. سپس دختر زیبا روی سرش را نزدیک صورت ماکوتو برد و پرسید:« میخوای بمیری یا... میخوای مثل من باشی؟» 
جوابی که ماکوتو داد زندگی‌ش را برای همیشه تغییر داد.

Dex-chan lover
The ending felt so good and heartwarming, especially after all the sad shit that happens
9.5/10

after finishing it, this is my new second favorite story after Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai from this author. Really gripping, dark without being headshakingly over the top and characters who feel like actual people. A story which flows from start to finish and doesn't feel rushed or stretched in any place. With an absolute masterful ending that leaves one satisfied and provides closure without loosing the solemn tone of the overall story.
All in all a beautiful gem well worth the time spend reading it.

Aggregator gang
Let's see what my favorite author that makes me cry all the time presented to me ;v;
I read trails of Blood a second ago

Double-page supporter
If you love Junji Ito's works, you'll love this.

Users who are viewing this thread