Happy Sugar Life - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Happy Sugar Life

I feel so called out there. I'm kinda disappointed that the ending is not different from the anime, as fitting as it is, I'm not a huge fan of downer endings.

Dex-chan lover
When you've reached the heights, there's rarely a happy way down.

Thank you for translating this bittersweet manga.

Lux

Power Uploader
Thanks for the translation. As expected the same ending, i guess it's been executed well, it's not bad. But i really wanted a more happy ending for the broken family.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t really get why anyone would think Sato was literally “reborn” into Shio. It’s still Shio but she’ll totally inherit Satos mentality and fucked up views.

Damn
That ending scene tho
She’s a high schooler now and probably developed a new love that’s as screwed up as her previous one

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Just by changing a few little things from the anime it was enough to leave clear that Shio from now on will live a Happy Sugar Life with Satou (it doesn't actually matter in what sense Satou is inside her, just the fact she's with her).

Dex-chan lover
finally after all this time finally get to see the end and i hate to say it... it was a complete waste of time it basically ended the same way the anime did except it had a little bit extra in the end but besides that its exactly the same .. damn

well at least now i can say im fully done with the series and know its truly the end as much as i was hoping the ending for the manga would be different some how i kinda knew it would be the same but still i hoped it would be different

anyway all in all this series was interesting to say the least and i did like it but if only the ending was different but then again its more like the perfect end for this series

anyway thanks for finishing the series

i am really mentaly broken right now i don't think i can think straight for somedays
i really hoped they get a happy ending for all they been through out they deserve to be happy

Who was the glasses guy getting arrested?
I've only read to where she kills her friend and then the translations slowed down or something because I forgot about it.

I feel like this was supposed to be some sort of happy ending, but every ending up getting the short stick.

Oh well, I guess everything got wrapped up in a sense.

Dex-chan lover
this ending... i really do hope that bro and sis works out, but damn. Satou mind-broken Shio.
god, i can imagine the future for Shio.

Users who are viewing this thread