Harapeko Succubus wa Ikasetai no ni! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The smell of virginity at its finest

Dex-chan lover
People might be tanking the score for this series unfairly since it's sexually overt and the premise fairly thin (and possibly because the heroine isn't a virgin from the get-go). As far as first chapters go, that was surprisingly good in technical ability and storytelling!

There's not much plot setup necessary, so the art is quite nice. There's excellent control over kinetic movement combined with great detail. The succubus is cute and sassy (and dayum, the way her breasts are drawn are very cultured)! And the monk dude looks like a male protagonist who is plain, but not an overly-reduced milquetoast loser character (so far).

Storyboard and panels make an arguably overdone premise
(i.e. "succubus tries to fuck a nice guy she meets and they innocently fall in for-reals love", of which I'm sure I've read at least three manga to this effect on Mangadex alone, much less more that probably exist in Japan and/or on Pixiv/Twitter)
have some more class; the mangaka here really makes me feel that they at least know how to organize and draw a manga story that's worthwhile. (I might be proven wrong later, but I am pleasantly surprised overall.)

I'm definitely eager to see more! Thanks for the upload!

I cant wait to see her ''100 ways to make a man cum'' fail one after another:sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
Haha i've been seeing this getting translated in spanish so i was wondering what it is in english thank you ecchi no doujinshi scans

Dex-chan lover
Nice It got translated! Been looking out for this manga after liking Tabireko's art on twitter, looking forward to more chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread