Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Hey, Loran.
What do you mean by "Understood", huh???????????

Hahahahah. That comeback was good.

I hope she won't be a forgotten character. Hopefully not the last time she will make an appearance in this manga.

I'm kinda sad that she didn't get adopted by them, but I am happy that she was reunited with her mother.

...is no one going to talk about the implications that the female lead's army killed this girl's family and destroyed her country? We haven't been given any context for judgment (were the demons just power hungry, or did they have a good reason for fighting), but it was heavily implied that that's what happened. Hope there's a good reason, or the MC let her off too easily.

@Valinur
Do you not understand that mc was an assassin with already dubious morals to begin with. What does he care a country or two might or might not have been burned down by his smoking hot house cat/wife in the process of world domination? Mc was never a "good" man to begin with.

@Emerald_mage
Forget "dubious morals" the question we should be asking is whether or not the guy even knows what "morals" are, to begin with. XD

@Valinur
Did you completely miss the fact that Roland was indirectly responsible for that sleazy noble being able to torment Meili in the first place? He's far from blameless here himself.

@Rerver88

Good point.

@Emerald_mage

I don't disagree with either of you, my fault for the wording. The corrected sentence would be "Hope there's a good reason, or the MC let her off too easily in my view."

I don't expect any morality from him because of who he is, which is fine. I'm not sure what to expect from female lead, since we lack info on her. My point was that people were calling this heartwarming when essentially one or both of the leads basically caused her suffering. It's really not that heartwarming when you think about it...

"Treasure every encounter for it will never recur" even if they never meet ever again as long as they treasure each other everything will be fine or so they idiom says

Dex-chan lover
Welp that was quicker than I thought

Also @jonsmth she's just a child, it's a common trope that a daughter said that she wants to marry her father when they were young in anime/manga

Users who are viewing this thread